Stupid Politician Tricks

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stubeeef, Jan 28, 2006.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

OK here are the rules.....

1) You must slam a politician (actually just highlight, unviel, expose, well you get it) from your political persuation, so if you are right of center like yours truely you get to provide embarrasing crap from a republican that is considered right of center.

2) No piling on, just a polite "that was a good one!" will do.

3) No Bi's, you must pick your sided based on your thousands of posts, meaning I would only do righters, iGary and Desertrat (where is he) and some others would only do them too (solvs?). The rest are decidely left and must enjoy all the fruits and fun that they provide.

HERE GOES>>>>>>>>>

http://www.cagw.org/site/PageServer...themonth&JServSessionIdr006=d227shism3.app24a

I think he gets extra points for taking the surplus to hire a PR group to make them not look like porkers!

OK YOUR TURN!:)

2. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Mayor (he'll always be the mayor) Barry is snorting cocaine again...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/10/AR2006011002018.html

That's probably not be what you had in mind though. That's a personal, not a political failing. And the mayor is the master of personal failings...

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I don't know if I count. I pretty much hate everybody. There's plenty to pull from though, on both sides. From Ray "Chocolate City" Nagin and Hillary Clinton's plantation comment to iGary's post on Maryland Delegate Don "God Hates Fags" Dwyer and pretty much anything Bush says or does.

How about a reporter I used to respect? Chris Mattews. Hard-working Latino immigrants are "natural Republicans". :confused: Huh? I'm not even offended, I just don't understand what the heck he was talking about.

More stupidity, maybe I should challenge him to a duel. :p

4. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

stubeeef

<polite golf clap....>

5. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

I hate to say it, Stu, but I can't find any stupid democrat tricks. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot?? Maybe the liberal media?? :rolleyes:

6. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Ah come on Roger, have you met Ted Kennedy? :p

(Alito still sucks though)

7. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

*Quotes the Golden PSP episode of South Park.*

We'll do what we always do. We'll use the Republicans. :D

lol. Dont take it seriously fellow Republicans, but personally, I am republican, but I think our President is a few eggs short of a full dozen. o.o He needs to stop trying to push a war with Iran now. o.o

8. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

I've got one!

The Democrats are failing to filibuster Alito - get this - because they're worried about the political fall-out of being labeled "obstructionists".

Morons. If you're obstructing for a good cause, it's not a bad thing to do!

"Excuse me, waiter? My party has no balls, and I definitely ordered balls with my party."

9. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

Oh, yeah. I forgot about him. :rolleyes:

10. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Alito still sucks though. ;)

11. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1