Stupid Sister

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by prostuff1, Dec 15, 2005.

1. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

prostuff1

Well, i am out of college for break right now so i came home for the 3 weeks i have off. I have been home exactly one week and my sister calls me this morning and tells me she got my truck stuck in a ditch.:mad: This is her first winter driving but my god it is only about 2 inches of snow right now. She just flat took the corner to fast and slid all the way across, lucky no one was on the other side to slide into.

Since we dont have cell phones i asked her how she is calling me, so she tells me one of her friends drove past her nad took her the rest of the way to school. She just LEFT the truck in the ditch (smart move that was). So now i get to get up at 8am (yes i know that is not early but i usually sleep till about 9.5) and call the parents so one can come home and pull the truck out.

So i did call the parents: Dad is PO'ed and mom is like, "she does not get to drive the rest of the time while you are here." So it looks like she wont be driving for about 3 weeks.

Well, sorry for the long post, just had to tell someone else. It is kinda funny because she always says how good a driver she is and that i drive really bad. Yet i am the one who passed the driving test the first time and has never been in an accident (or gone into a ditch).

2. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Don't you love how when a sibling screws up and they are to be punished you end up being the one who gets screwed?:rolleyes:

3. prostuff1 thread starter macrumors 65816

prostuff1

Yeah, no kidding. I was just hopping to sleep in a little, seeing as the last couple days have been; get up and snow blow the driveway so parents can leave. But i really did not HAVE to do the that. It was more of a choice, but it still would hav been nice to sleep in.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

4. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

So how are your parents going to reconcile their "Sister-no-drive-for-three-weeks-while-you-are-here" mood with her need to get to school this week? Is a friend picking her up? Just thinking about heading to school at 7am hurts...

5. prostuff1 thread starter macrumors 65816

prostuff1

He he he, this is the best part...she has to ride the bus. And if she needs picked up from cheerleading or something after school then i have to go get her. Besides i dont mind going to get her as long as it is not at 8am.

6. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

that is torture I tell you!

*whaps*