Stylish ibook ?

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by dylomel, Oct 3, 2005.

1. dylomel macrumors member

Nov 26, 2004
    I have been waiting for the PB G5 since i-dunno-when, and finally gave in, ordered the latest G4 ibook yesterday. This will be my first mac :D yay ~ apart from all those switching confusions, I wonder how i can presonalize the ibook appearance without voiding the warranty :confused: :confused: any recommendations for good mods or cases ? any tips will be appreciated ;) thanks all you experts in advance !!!!!!
  2. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Apr 11, 2004
    go to and search for ibook mods and it shows some really cool mods people did, it might give you ideas.
  3. mcadam macrumors 6502a

Apr 3, 2004
    I found some golden ornamental stickers that I'm very much considering adorning my PB with. I met a guy this summer who had just been drawing doodles all over his PB with a black magic marker and added a few random stickers - it was strange to see this, the styliest of laptops treated so casually. And somehow I liked it.

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

May 1, 2005
    Okay, it looks like they're under construction... but I think these are like 'stickers' for the front/top cover of the iBook. Link. I'm trying to find... because I thought there was another site similar to this, I'll go poke around some more.