Submit your Sprint iPhone 3G speed test results at:

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TheRealHershey, Oct 20, 2011.

1. macrumors member

Jul 20, 2011
    Fix the 3G, Sprint.

Daniel Hesse,
    We are tired of Sprint's slow and scarcely unusable 3G "premium data" speeds. There is a nationwide network problem. It is over capacity. Admit it and fix it, or waive our ETFs!

President's office: | Executive Customer Service: (703) 433-4401 or

Advertised 3G speeds are: 600kbps to 1400kbps (1.4mbps)
  2. macrumors 68040

Feb 5, 2009
    I think this is a good idea, but why not return it before the return policy expires so you can have a functioning device ?
  3. thread starter macrumors member

Jul 20, 2011
    Because I upgraded to the iPhone, so if I return it, it'll revert back to our old contract, and I want them to pay the $80 x 3 lines ETF, and they don't even give me a bill credit because it's not a 'network problem'.

This has been going on for a year not. Had 150k speed on my EVO and still have them on my iPhone, except yesterday, I was getting 7kbps. Their network is over capacity, and they have horrible customer service; the worse I've ever dealt with from a company.
  4. macrumors newbie

Nov 5, 2011
    I think my eyes may be failing me...

Can it be that I am actually seeing my download speed correctly??? Maybe my phone is broken?? Maybe the retina display is playing tricks on me but this says I'm getting over 1MB down???

Attached Files: