sue these GOP bastards

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by clevin, Nov 13, 2006.

1. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

if court won't stop it, next time i strongly urge dems do the same:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/12/AR2006111201084_4.html
    [​IMG]
    shameless, bastard

2. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

well did it work?

also lol at using "bastards" in thread title.

"sue these GOP bastards"

3. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

If I try to shoot someone but miss can I get a free pass?

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Someone at DailyKos said that fines were not enough to prevent stuff like this, that we need people to do jail time. I tend to agree.

5. clevin thread starter macrumors G3

clevin

i agree too, RNC must be more than happy to be fined for this as long as they accept no political consequence.

6. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Election fraud and other games ought to rise to the level of treason. That would get rid of most of it, if not all.

7. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I thought I wrote something here about the Dems going after election fraud even after winning to show they are serious about it, but I guess not. But, yeah, they should. The other side could still complain next time if they still want to, but it'll give them less ammo. I've seen it happen first hand, so I know it happens.

I haven't heard much about election fraud lately, just because Dems won, you'd think there would still be some questions.

8. Queso macrumors G4

Shameful. Not a good advert for democracy, and worse that it's in the country that puts so many $$ and effort into exporting democracy as the best system of Government.

Not that it will happen, but somebody at the top of this campaign should do time for this.