Summer concert events

Discussion in 'Community' started by rhpenguin, Jul 1, 2004.

1. rhpenguin macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

So im pretty stoked because im going to edgefest, an outdoor concert event in Toronto, and it got me thinking... What other real cool summer concert events should i go to? Like im talking big events with multiple stages etc..

So my question to you fine folk, what summer concert events are you going to and whos playing them and where are they???

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....I am considering going to the Curiosa Festival when it hits Seattle...staring of course the Cure....oh yeah!

3. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

you already missed bonaroo, the be all and end all of music festivals... at least till another woodstock

4. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Thanks for the tip, Duff-man, I did not know that festival existed, and I enjoy pretty much all of the bands playing...appreciate it.

5. RandomDeadHead macrumors 6502

The Dead's " Wave That flag" Summer Tour!
    The Boys are rockin' hard this year, got a bunch of new songs, and puled a couple songs back out of the vault.

Matter of fact thats going to be our family vacation again this year. We have tix for the entire east cost tour. Starting in Saratoga Springs NY August 1st, and ending in Atlanta on the 19th, for a total of 14 concerts. My kind of vacation!

Yes boys and girls, its that time of the year once again. Time to throw the wife and kid in the Winnie along with my taping rig, and hit the road.

BTW, This will be my 21st consecutive year of touring with the dead, with only a brief hiatus in 96 and 97.

6. alia macrumors 6502a

alia

I was REALLY happy to hear that TMBG (They Might Be Giants) was going on tour this summer, but alas, they aren't even coming to Florida (or Georgia), let alone Orlando... *sniff*

And the new album comes out next week too. :(

7. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

I'm at Summerfest in Milwaukee right now... but it ends tomorrow. Saw a lot of good bands there.
    I'm going to Lifest in Oshkosh (Wisconsin) the next weekend, followed by the Vans Warped tour stop in Milwaukee in a couple weeks. Wisconsin is pretty much like Canada... you should stop by.

8. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove