Summer Winter Fall or Spring?

Discussion in 'Community' started by OutThere, Jan 4, 2003.

1. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

I was just wondering what is everyone's favorite season? I would have to say wintersummerfall.;) I love snow, swimming, and those crisp fall days.:rolleyes: :D

2. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I would have to say Winter, because I like cold weather. christmas,
    and getting off from school. Spring after that, and then fall.

3. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

WINTER
    with mucho SNOW
    look here i took this pic an hour ago

Attached Files:

4. Megaquad macrumors 6502a

5. ChicagoMac macrumors regular

I love summer. I loved winter when I was a kid, but once real life hit I changed to summer. It's my favorite vacation time and I love being able to get some fresh air in the house. Plus you can wear lighter and/or less clothing.

6. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

I prefer late spring and summer. Now that I'm older, I don't care too much for winter. It just feels too cold any more.

7. King Cobra macrumors 603

I'd say both summer and winter, but more winter.

Summer: Vacation, beach, no class projects, fear of power going off (it happened this past summer, power down for 7+ hours in the heat) and AC not working due to loss of power.

Winter: Short vacation, holidays. Even though I almost always have short sleeves on and hate long-sleeve clothes, the cold don't bother me much. If power goes out, there are jackets in the house.

8. OutThere thread starter macrumors 603

OutThere

this fall the power went out at my hous for 8 hours and then the next day at school for 6 hours, in the cafeteria they tried to cook burgers, forgetting the power was out and burned them, with no power the ventilation system was out, so the smoke filled up the entire building...:rolleyes:

9. medea macrumors 68030

medea

Winter here, plan to make found winter memories in the future, like getting married....plus I proposed to my fiancee this past Christmas....It can be depressing at times, but I generally feel the mot comfortable during Winter.
    Autumn is nice as well, but I don't care for Summer time.

10. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I hate summer because of the heat and humidity, no way to really escape. A/C to me is not that helpful r/t the humidity. I love the natural A/C. Luckly in New England we do have summer days that are great T low 70's, sunny, & low humidity! :)

The springs are usually miserable cold, wet, & cloudy.

The Fall is my favorite in New England. The leaves turning colors! Cool, crisp, & clear.

I love winter also, like the cold and snow. Christmas the favorite holiday after Easter!