Super Jigsaw - Please Help!

Discussion in 'Games' started by srobert, Feb 6, 2004.

1. srobert macrumors 68020

Jan 7, 2002
    Anyone else tryed the .Mac freebie app Super Jigsaw Puzzle from gamehouse?

I think it's a nice replacement for solitaire. I like how it is customizable.

The only issue I have is that I found no way to create puzzles from my own images.

I'm no computer genius so I'll need your help here. When showing the packages's content, I can find my fay to a folder named puzzle. This folder contrains multiple folders which are the puzzle categories. In each of these folders, there is .jig (for jigsaw?) files. I can't seem to find a way to add my own files to the lot. I was able to open a .jig file in photoshop by changing the name to a .jpg files but I only got a small preview picture.

I know I can download more puzzles for a fee from gamehouse's website but I won't be able to have one with my own art.

Anybody know how I could create a new puzzle from one of my .jpeg file? Could make fore interestion valentine's/mother's day gifts.

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bamboo Forest
    I'm fairly sure that you can't. And that's why it's free. It's more like a demo than free software.
  3. srobert thread starter macrumors 68020

Jan 7, 2002
    Hmmm... that's a bummer. I would'nt minf paying a fee if it would allow me to create my own puzzle. Most of the offered images are boring or too homogenous for puzzles.

P.S.: I know of a friend or 2 who could be amused by naughty puzzles ^_^ It would make for a funny birthday gift.