Super Smash Bros. Brawl characters!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Jul 18, 2006.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Ok i know that there are tons of threads on teh intarweb about the new characters in SSBB, but i just had some really good idea's.

1. Get rid of Dr. Mario But put in a super mario sunshine, Mario with that T-Shirt and Sunglasses and he will have FLODD on his back. Just thing of all the moves like using his FLODD hover move as his second just and everything.

2. Nintendo is obviously gonna give you surprise character in Brawl. In Melee nintendo did not tell you all of the unlockable characters.

3. I know there is gonna be 35 characters or more. I mean it really seems possible for nintendo to give us 35-40 characters.

4.Link, get rid of his bomb move or make a new button combination and give him the power to become a....WOLF. I mean think about it, you can claw people and jump on them.

5. And the most important character they Must have is....TINGLE, yes Tingle. He could Have a Tingle Loompa attack and you could stun people (make them stop moving so you can attack them), You could stun people by offering one of His maps for a really expensive price. They would be sooo shocked:D :D ....

So how do you like my Ideas. Comment if you wish and tell me how you thought they were cool. And give me some o your own ideas too!!!!

2. crachoar macrumors 6502a

3. sb58 macrumors 6502a

sb58

the only one i like is the link one. and i know that's not gonna happen.

4. Tanglewood macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

Doesn't Jigglypuff already do that (stun/sleep). No point bringing in that annoying character, though Nintendo will probably do it anyway.

The link/wolf would be interesting but I doubt it with Twilight Princess not even out yet. A Majora's Mask Link would be interesting with the Zora/Goron/Deku abilities, but the likeliness of that is slim to none.

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Any game that allows me to brutally kill Tingle will receive a 10/10 on NintendoPlayers.

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

^Mortal Kombat: Nintendo Edition:)

I would love to finish Peach....Flawless Victory

Bless

7. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Hahahaha, you got that right....

8. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I agree.

We all have our dream lists of what we want, the OP has his, Crachoar probably has too, and I as well.

I just want Toad, King DeDeDe, Koopa Trooper and perhaps for the team colours to change the characters personality a little. Say blue team Koopa will have a blue shell, which wrecks havoc but hard to control (a la Mario DS). It's a very bad idea actually.

9. seenew macrumors 68000

seenew

It's FLUDD.

10. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Koopa Trooper is too generic. Toad would be good, DeDeDe would be teh awesomeness.

11. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

What game is DeDeDe in?????and who is she/he?

12. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Kirby's version of Bowser, Ganondorf etc. Though in most games he's not perceived as evil (ie. Knightmare in Dreamland) he is instead mislead and believes he is doing good. As you'd expect in a Kirby game.

13. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

DeDeDe is the main villain from Kirby, though in a lot of Kirby games Dark Matter or some other villain deposes him on a regular basis. He's like the Bowser or Ganondorf of Kirby, as jimmi says.

[​IMG]

He can be seen in Super Smash Bros flying in the background of the N64 Kirby stage (one of the Past Stages in Melee).

14. Tom B. macrumors 65816

Tom B.

On the Smash Bros website they already show some of the new characters, including Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario and Snake.
    I don't think they need King DeDeDe, as they already have Meta Knight, who is a Kirby villain.

15. heroman87 macrumors newbie

I know it won't be in the game, but it very well could be, twilight princess is a Wii launch title - therefore SSBB comes out after LoZ:TP

16. irmongoose macrumors 68030

irmongoose