Super Smash Bros. Melee Event Mode Problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Jul 6, 2006.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

I have having trouble on event 49 and 50.

Event 49 is when you have to fight multiple enemies but when i make it to the last i only have 30 sec to try and kill him (ganondorf)...HELP

Event 50 is when you have to go against 2 hands!! not one but 2 and it is soo impossible. Is there a good character to complete this level with...HELP

And if these are hard wait until event 51 *fall off chair, and passes out for a minite*...*gets back on chair and finishing writing his thread*

can i have help with my current and future events

HELP PLEASE!!!!

I am having most trouble on event 50 with the 2 hands

GFLpraxis are you there. you are the #1 person to trust with a question like this!!!!!

2. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

I eventually beat 49 w/ Dr. Mario and the last one with Jigglypuff. Using the rolling attack and get lucky :D

3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Haha!

I had some tricks I developed with the Master Hands. I'd highly recommend Marth- his reflect move blocks almost all the Master Hand's attacks. Even the ones that come from the background.

I can't remember who I beat it with though, I must have tried a thousand characters. Peach might be good.

Event match 51 is nightmarish.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I'm a fan of Fox/Falco for the hands. excellent air moves (down+B=incredible) make for an easy fight. I've only ever beaten Event 51 with Fox too. and only once!

5. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Last time i remeber there were 25 characters not 1000:D

Well i cant try Marth or Roys deflect move now because my dads using the T.V with my gamecube hooked up to it.
    Now if only it hooked up to my Intel macbook 2Ghz.

6. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

I tried each character 40 times, so it's a thousand :p
    I'm planning to get myself an EyeTV 250 to hook the GameCube to my Mac :D

My absolute favorite character is Peach. I can defeat anyone with her, except she seems to have a disadvantage against Marth.

7. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

What, do you continuesly use "peach bomber" until the person flies off the screen. I should try that.!!!!

8. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Peach has some incredible moves. Using her hover ability a short distance above the ground always throws people off as you move differently, and her aerial attacks are incredibly powerful. Her smash attack is also very powerful, and her running attack is one of the most useful moves in the game- it can block almost anything. I've even blocked Samus' charge blast with it.

Her Down+A move sends people flying and if caught right in the middle can do 30 to 60 damage. All her smash attacks do tons and all her standard attacks are quick and break opponent's moves. I never use her special moves.

She's also incredibly fast. But her movements are much different from other characters and take a *lot* of practice to get used to.

9. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Could you make me a list of her attacks and what buttons to press to make her do them. Like that running attack and everything.
    Much Appreciated if you can.

-oldnavy1918-

P.S- Tingle better be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!!!!!! Tingle lumpa!!!!!

10. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

11. jdechko macrumors 68040