Superbly useful and sexy!!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by applesupergeek, Jul 25, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

I didn't think this would ever come out and if it did It d look like hell, but there it is some guys have the sense to make it, whilst all the others are putting out run of the mill boring cases, and whilst the public doesn't even know how useful this will be to demand it...

So here it is, enjoy, and let's hope it's available soon,

[​IMG]

http://clamcase.com/

And mind you these guys are clever enough to put a Bluetooth keyboard. This is going to be immensely practical for travel, for typing on your sofa your notes, mail, and diary, and in a sec just take it out and use the iPad in all it's tablet glory, or you don't even have to take it out, it doubles up as a stand, it folds 360 degrees, absolutely brilliant.

2. macrumors 6502a

3. macrumors 6502

I'm sure some would be intrigued but it's not for me. If I'm going to do a lot of typing, I'll use my Macbook Pro

4. macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Got to admit, I'm with the others on this one...and I do occasionally use the BT keyboard. But if I want a laptop, I'll pull out my MBP. Something like this negates the whole point of the iPad--lightweight, portable, and no additional input devices required. Plus, when I DO use the BT keyboard, I like having the flexibility of putting the iPad wherever I want. I'm not limited to the positions or angles I'd be restricted to with a laptop.

5. Jsn
    macrumors member

Are you spamming this thread? This product has nothing to do with the one under discussion

6. macrumors regular