Superbowl roll out

Discussion in 'Community' started by dickrichie, Jan 13, 2003.

1. dickrichie macrumors newbie

This is total speculation but with the release of Airport Extreme and the fact that it's only available on new products doesn't that point to signs of new product being released very soon. I think back to the original Mac commercial during the superbowl and think that maybe Apple is going to take advantage of the up coming game again. Any thoughts?

2. drastik macrumors 6502a

drastik

I don't know about commercials, but I think Steve "The Warrior" McNair is going to take TN on his shoulders and march them all the way to the promised land.:D

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I would expect that Steve will make his announcement on a weekday, seems to like a Tuesday! ;)

4. Shrek macrumors 65816

Shrek

You tell 'em drastik! :D

5. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

titans and raiders have missed getting big wins recently so they are both very interested in getting a ring this year

philly has always been pretty good and have been to the big game

and the bucs are in a cinderella season so i think the pressure is off them

of the titans and raiders, the latter has this year as their last chance before some of the key guys get too old...while the titans can make it to the playoffs well into the future with their talent

overall the nfc seems poised to win this superbowl

6. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i know nothing of this "football" as it is called, but i do know a little about apple's advertising. They like drama, 1984 and Hal are hugely talked about, being eye catching and cool. Both, however, were very big announcements from Apple (Macintosh, 2000 compliancy) so i don't know that we'll see any advertisements this year-- there's nothing that dramatic to say. But if they could come up with a really good way to present iLife in 30 seconds, it might be very cool...

:)
    pnw