Survivor: All Stars"

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wdlove, Feb 12, 2004.

1. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Jenna a member of Mogo Mogo, "I can't do this anymore." Her mom is in Cancer Hospice. "I have a strong vibe that she needs me, I need to be with her." There was no Immunity Challenge. All discussed there feelings with the situation, all with honesty. Jeff allowed her to leave. They all had a chance to hug her separately and she left on a boat. All felt sad and helpless.

At the end of the show they sad that 8 days after Jenna returned home her mother died. :( :( It brought tears to my eyes.

2. crazytom macrumors 6502a

crazytom

I knew I shouldn't have read this post!

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet. Sounds pretty depressing. At first, I thought it was going to be "Johnny Foulplay" all over again. I'll be sure to have some tissues around for my wife....

3. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

I couldn't believe it when I saw it! I wonder if it was staged in some way though. When Jeff asked, "You sound like you have new information." Kind of like they are trying to prove that it was her gut feeling. (But I do believe in gut feelings like that.)

Is she going to be on some morning show tomorrow? I would love to see what she has to say now.