Survivor: Guatemala

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by vouder17, Oct 14, 2005.

1. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

Ok i have held out for a while, but after last nights episode i thought i need to make a thread about the best reality show to ever grace our eyes.
    I would really be interested what people think about this show. I have been an addict right from the beginning. But this season is turning out quite interesting. There are quite a few people in this season that are plotters and schemers...Brian, Steph, Jamie..just to name a few.
    Well anyway, now to hear what the rest has to say...oh and please no spoilers!!!!!!

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I've watched almost all of them from start to finish.

This one is very demanding physically because of the heat, but over all, it isn't that compelling to me. Nobody has emerged as my 'favorite' this time. At least not yet.

Steph is a world class whiner, who is always on the losing team (sniff, sniff). Funny, they switched the teams and she still loses. Hello, every where you go, there you are!

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

3. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

I watch it for the ladies. Steph and Danni are so hot. :D

You notice how the producers keep editing Gary's little secret. At one point, his little white lie is going to bite him in the ass. He ain't going to win the 1 million dollars for sure.

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Steph is hot, but Danni, not so much.
    Brooke was cute, but she's gone now.

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

5. vouder17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

vouder17

Danni has something special...i like her mysterious personality. steph is just straight up hot, and Cindy has interesting attributes ;)
    Lacero i have to agree with you about how the producers keep on editing Gary's secret. It gets a bit repetitive though, at-least last night they didn't mention it.
    I have to agree that at the beginning, this season started off a little...meh. But i really feel that this season is going to be interesting.

6. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Oh, I like Danni too, but she is just not "hot", at least not like Steph, but she probably cleans up nice at the reunion show. She could go a long way.

Gary, on the other hand, has no chance.

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

7. vouder17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

vouder17

Yeah totally agree, there are some people in this game where u can just say right now off the bat, they have no chance of winning. Gary, Lydia, Amy, Cindy to name a few.
    MacDawg have you ever applied to be on survivor. i would pay a million to be on survivor!!!

8. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I don't think I would have any problem living on the island, I would just want to be the only one ON the island. [I know they are not on an island this time :) ] I would make a great hermit.

I thought Tom Hanks had it made in Castaway, and couldn't understand why he wanted to get back, well, that girl I guess, but she didn't wait, so I'd have been on a plane back to that island!

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

9. vouder17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

vouder17

I must say that i am glad that they have moved away from the island scene. I really liked Australia and Africa for those reasons...it seemed to make it harder. No doubt that Guatemala is mighty difficult.
    As for me competing and surviving in this game, i reckon i would have a good chance. If i would enter they might as well give me the check for the million...hehe :D :p

10. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Steph just keeps looking better and better as the weeks go on... the "natural" look suits her well. Danni, however, looks like a skeleton to me. I've never found the anorexic look sexy. I can't imagine what she might look like if she lasts until the end. (She is from my hometown, though, so I wouldn't mind if she wins).

11. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

She's looking good. I hope Danni wins! :D

Here's to the Crazy Ones [​IMG]

12. DJY macrumors 6502a

DJY

Well I also have been a fan of this show from the beginning.

THis latest series I found slow for the first half - but certainly made up for it in the back half of the season!
    Thank Goodness they film two almost in a row - so hopefully I won't have to wait forever for Panama!
    Looks like they are tweaking the game again - possibly in big ways!

Was good to get three hrs of Survivor last night!

Bring on Panama now!
    Is there an air date in the U.S. for Panama Exile Island?

13. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Wow, Danni did clean up very nice indeed!
    Both she and Steph were hot at the reunion.

Glad she won
    Glad Jud didn't

Woof, Woof – Dawg [​IMG]

14. nospleen macrumors 68000

nospleen

Hey MacDawg, I hope you get bitten by a crocodile, scumbag... :D I hated Judd too, but that was the best comment on reality tv bar none.:eek:

15. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Cracks me up the way people lie and double cross, and then get genuinely mad when it happens to them. Its a game folks! You play to win. Outwit, Outlast, Outplay. Funny stuff!

Woof, Woof – Dawg [​IMG]

16. vouder17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

vouder17

Yeah i thought it was a great season, with great characters. Judd was a good villain. I was happy with the final three, i didn't mind if either one of them would win. But hats off to Steph, that woman is the ultimate survivor!
    Now cant wait for Survivor 12: Panama, Exile Island.

17. vouder17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

vouder17

Indeed i always feel after three hours of survivor, the week goes by a little quicker :)

I think that Panama begins Feb 5th after the Superbowl