Suspect Confesses to Killing US Teen in Aruba

Discussion in 'Community' started by iSaint, Jun 11, 2005.

1. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

CNN reports that one of the three boys who Natalee Holloway left with has confessed to her killing. This is the high school graduate who failed to show up for her return flight to Birmingham, AL, USA from a group's graduation trip to Aruba.

Fox News has a little more detail.

As of now their's now real news release by the authorities in Aruba, and it all seems to be leaked reports. I suspect it's true, though.

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

A very sad case. Of course this case is getting all this attention because she is a young beautiful blonde female. I pray that for the parents sake there will be a resolution to this case one way or the other. Realistically thought it seems that the need is to find her body. :(

3. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

I'm glad this case is finally over. Now we have to wait on MJ to finish up.

I suspect jealousy was involved, she was very attractive.

4. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

If the girl was unattractive, do you think the FBI and all the media would have been drawn into the this case? I think if the answer is no, then it ironically shows what the consumers of news really want.

5. efoto macrumors 68030

Sad to hear news like this. It is always sad to hear of someone being murdered or dying in a catestrophic event, but especially so for me when they are so young with their 'whole lives' ahead of them.

At 18 she probably didn't even know who she was yet and was just enjoying being pretty and popular and flirty. Too bad, sad story.