SW Galaxies for mac

Discussion in 'Games' started by Liquidity X, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Liquidity X macrumors member

Well just had a chat with a Sony guy about the future of Galaxies for mac, and he didn't say no but he didn't say yes. He made it sound like they where thinking about it but needed more reasons why. He said the best way to do it would be to drop a email to the following address with this title saying you wanna see SWG for Mac.

swgsupport@soe.sony.com

swg for mac

so if yah wanna see it take 2 minutes and send 'em an email.

2. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

Well, it took 3 years beofre EQ came out for the mac. I don't think that SWG is coming out for the mac any time soon, they need to fix the many bugs that plague that game at the moment.

3. lewdvig macrumors 65816

I don't want it.

I have not read any good reviews - all were lukewarm. Even the Star Wars fanboy at work had mised feelings about it. Seriously - $20/month plus $60 upfront?

Counterstrike came for free with the Half Life purchase I made in 1999. That was $40 four years ago. Lucas should stop trying to rip off the few fans he has left.

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

dont count on it, this gam wasnt even ready for windows when it came out. soe is notorious for this, they releases crap when it isnt ready, same with planetside. maybe it will be ready in 3 years.

iJon

5. lewdvig macrumors 65816

I think I would rather see SW:KOTOR. Bioware know how to make a good game, and their Mac track record is pretty good.

Lets bug them!

6. jadariv macrumors regular

I have SW:KOTOR and it is 100 times better than Galaxies. Sat at a friends house and watched him play. What a piece of crapola. He lasted one weekend and retired the game to the trash heap.

7. VegetaPunk macrumors 6502

Im waiting for World of Warcraft.... I have heard from MANY other gamers that they wouldnt play the game even if they could for free!!

8. yamabushi macrumors 65816

yamabushi

Blizzard is awesome. I hope they can continue to make great games despite losing some talent recently. I'll by WoW but SWG needs a lot of work before I'll even consider buying it.