swearing parrot...

Discussion in 'Community' started by mgargan1, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Thats just funny, i have a buddy with a grey and it can swear and also calls all of their dogs by name. Its funny to hear not only the words but also it copies the voices of its owners.

2. mgargan1 thread starter macrumors 65816

mgargan1

this kinda reminds me of a joke I once heard...

A man inherited a parrot. At first he thought this was a good thing. But the parrot would do nothing but swear. It's language offended hardened sailors.

On the first day the man played the parrot soothing music and put its condition down to the stress of moving. On the second day he tried witty put downs. On the third day he ignored it. Nothing worked, the parrot still let forth a torrent of blue words.

On the fourth day he snapped and after a particularly creative insult involving his mother, a goat and the local vicar the man grabbed the parrot and thrust him into the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot continued unabated. Then everything went quiet. The man, worried that he had killed the parrot, took a peek into the freezer. The parrot hopped out and was strangely silent and then said:

"I am most terribly sorry, old chap, if I in any way offended you earlier with my choice language....could I just ask......what did the chicken do?"

3. Sharewaredemon macrumors 68000

Sharewaredemon

I don't get it.

4. mgargan1 thread starter macrumors 65816

mgargan1

he saw a frozen chicken in the freezer... one that the man was going to eat later. Then the parrot thought that the chicken did something so bad that caused the man to pull out all his feathers, chop off his head, and freeze him to death.

But, I guess it's not that funny if I have to explain it...

5. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I thought it was funny :)

6. Sharewaredemon macrumors 68000

Sharewaredemon

That funny. Even after you explained it. I feel dumb for not getting it though.