Switch Music Question

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by natalie, Jul 29, 2003.

1. natalie macrumors newbie

okay...i am kind of new i just have a question for now...you know how there was a contest for the switch ads on here...and i know there have been people out there who have created their switch ads...i have a question on the music being used...can we use the music that was provided on here, or is it copywritten? i know it is...reason is because we created some switch ads for a project at school, and i was wondering if we could use that music, or is there anywhere i can get something saying that i can use that music? just wondering...help would be appreciated...thanks:)
    ~natalie~:) ...:confused:help would be appreciated...thanks:)

2. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

to tell you the truth i dont think anyone really cares. i cant see why they would. i would just use it. apple legal isnt gonna come after you unless your the one making buymusic's ads with that music or something.

iJon

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

The music is for anyone - you know where to get it? Its archived, but a search would easily get you the link if its still available.

Good luck.

D

4. natalie thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks...no, i was just wondering, because our teacher is requiring us to turn it in w/evidence that it is not either copywritten or something that says we are able to use it...