Switcher? Maybe. About those apple stickers.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by PeterD42, Jul 27, 2004.

1. PeterD42 macrumors member

Well, the PB arrived today - 15"" 5400 rpm 128 VC.
    Having lots of fun working it out.
    Connected to my wireless LAN with no probs.
    As a hesitant switcher I got a copy of Virtual PC 6.1. Installed this with a couple of hitches with Win 2000 - everything default and guess what?
    This is being typed in IE on the Win 2000 emulation. Speed is fine and again no probs connecting to the LAN.
    So far I am a happy switcher.
    Have found two apple stickers in my box - should these be put on my car and worn with pride?

2. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

Deffanatly! If I had a car I would put them on mine, but since I don't, I put them on my bike. :cool:

Glad you enjoy Window$ 2000 emulated by your PowerBook. ;)

3. krimson macrumors 65816

krimson

Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
    Of course you should put it on your car.. after you do, take a shot, and post it in this thread.

i just put one on the back of my helmet. :)

4. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

stevehaslip

put them on something that you use alot then everyone can see that you have a good computer! like a diary or folder of door or something, im always a bit scared of putting things on cars. my friend did it last summer, she jsut took them off and just 1 year later the sticker mark still shows! she has an ugly flexifoil logo shaped mark on the front of her car, i think that now (when she is trying to sell it) its worth considerably less! :eek:

5. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I've seen clear film of the sort they make the pull-off window "stickers" with that you could put your sticker on, and then put that on a window. Problem solved, if you can find the stuff!

6. PeterD42 thread starter macrumors member

It's on my car - photo to follow (before the rain comes)