Switchers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chopsuey158, May 25, 2006.

1. chopsuey158 macrumors member

I've gotten five switchers in the past month! Those PC users are dropping like flies now with the intel switch and being able to use windows on macs. Just thought I'd share, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

2. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Good work! I hope that they all give OS X a chance, rather than just using them for Windows. :)

3. chopsuey158 thread starter macrumors member

Only one is planning on using windows only, and I'm sure he'll learn to correct the errors in his ways soon enough.

4. amateurmacfreak macrumors 6502a

amateurmacfreak

That's awesome! :)

I overheard some young people talking fondly about the new MacBooks the other day. Made me feel a tinge of happiness.

Ha, I feel old saying "young people" :p

5. bgd macrumors regular

I bought the family an iMac to replace an aging laptop - my daughters were already keen to switch having seem my mini. On opening the box my daughter said "It even smells great!"

6. lem0n macrumors regular

lem0n

heheh, Apple should give me heavy duty discount, I've switched my boyfriend, who still try to insist that Vista will be great; his roomate who used to go "pffft, you and Apple" now he goes "my iBook's sleep light is so cute, like soft breathing"; several of my friends who think it's so great that I carry it around everyday in the summer and it doesn't look like i'm carrying a laptop around and most of my Graphic Design class "come on, you're studying graphic design, get a Mac" :rolleyes:

7. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

-amateurmacfreak

Made me feel old too :( ;)