Switching out of full screen in UT2004?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chatonne, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Chatonne macrumors newbie

Hi everyone. I'm new here, and to Macs in general. I've become somewhat familiar with this website over the past weeks (a Mac enthusiast I know directed me here), and so I figured these forums would be a good place to ask a question or two.

I haven't had any big problems with Mac OS X yet. I've been enjoying it entirely. Unreal Tournament 2004 runs beautifully, even in a window, but I greatly prefer full screen. And I can't find any way to get out of full screen without going to the menu and checking it off every time.

I've heard that Command+F or Command+M could work, but neither do. Command+Q works, but .. it also closes the game.

Using Exposé's shortcut for the desktop didn't work, either. Nor did Command+Tab.

So I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know how to get out of full screen mode in UT2004? I want to keep it in a full screen, because when I run it at full resolution in a window, the bottom gets cut off by the bar on top (with the clock and all, I don't know what that's called).

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if I'm intruding or something, I try to keep etiquette.

Thanks,

2. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

3. Chatonne thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow, thank you! I had actually thought of Alt + Enter, but since all the Alt commands use the Command key in Mac, I tried Command + Enter. What a silly oversight on my part. It's always the obvious answers that take me the longest to figure out. Thank you so much. I can finally play and chat! :)