Sydney water is way better than Brisbane

Discussion in 'Community' started by cb911, Apr 27, 2003.

1. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

i was just in Sydney for a week of holidays. :Di just got back to Brisbane last night and straight away i noticed how foul the drinking water is up here.:mad: the Sydney water tasted way better, Brisbane water tastes like it's got dirt in it.

has anyone else noticed this, or know why this is?:confused:

2. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

I wouldn't know about brisbane water. But yeah we have good water :) kind of a weird thing to say

3. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

the water here in oakland is supposed to be one of the cleanest in the world..

4. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

awwww man, it's all about the water in memphis. so good... weirdest thing: i was at a concert up here in minneapolis a little while back and they had bottled water from memphis. do you have any idea how strange it feels to be drinking bottled water from your home when you are at school?!?

5. Macette macrumors 6502

well i've been holidaying on the coast of new south wales, and I noticed how bad the drinking water is there compared with melbourne... melbourne is best (they even sell bottled melbourne tap water in the UK).

and canberra water.... urrrgh.

6. jethroted macrumors 6502a

jethroted

No one has cleaner water than we do in Canada!

7. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

ahh.. got running water up there now, do ya? nice! ;)

8. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I've had some quite tasty stuff in Gakona, Alaska, from a well at the lodge I was staying at. Spent months up there and I can honestly say I haven't had anything better.

At home I don't really like the tap water and use a Britta which does a good job.

D

9. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

The worst H20 I ever tasted was in Cincinnati, Ohio. The color and smell were also annoying. But this was back in 1968-69! Anybody tasted any recently? :(

10. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Water

I dont think i have ever had better water then from down here. I guess we have like some protected water wells, which are some of the cleanest in the world.

I notice the water here has NO taste, its just refreshing. But if I go out of town, the water always tastes like something, something weird.

Like metal, dirt, smells weird, etc.