Symbol next to battery indicator?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by benya, Oct 27, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Sep 26, 2007
    I have a symbol next to the battery indicator that I don't recognize. Its a rectangle with a large plus symbol and two small plus symbols. Anyone know what this is?
  2. macrumors 68040

Jun 9, 2007
  3. macrumors demi-god

Jun 9, 2007
    Device engineer 30+ yrs, touchscreens 24+.
    Sounds like the NES game emulator running in the background.
  4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 26, 2007
    Good call! I checked and NES was running. i quit to the rom list and the icon disappeared.
  5. macrumors newbie

Oct 27, 2007
    How to start a new thread?

Guys sorry i am new to this forum, and dont know how to start a new thread, or honestly dont know if i have a doubt about something how do i post that? plese help me.

6. macrumors newbie

Oct 27, 2007
    Can I update my unlocked iPhone with a new Installer Version 3.Ob4

I just got a new unlocked iPhone from US. it has a installer Version 2.63. while using my Wi-Fi i happen to download new version of Installer 3.0b4. now i have no clues if i can update my phone with this new version or no. Is it ok to install this version or will this lock my phone again making it unusable?
    Anyone of you please guide me on this, since this has been downloaded, it is liying in the update section waiting to be install or updated.
  7. macrumors newbie

Dec 31, 2009
    strange icon

i have a iphone 3G. suddenly I am getting a strange icon. its near the battery icon and it is a circle with a cross inside it.
    I have attached the pic. Its on the top right hand side.

Attached Files:

8. macrumors P6

Jun 19, 2009
    Where bunnies are welcome.
    It's probably one of your jailbroken apps causing it.