Sync iPhone and Outlook calendar without installing software?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cuzzin, Jul 6, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,

I've been racking my brain on how to go about this for the past few days and am stuck for ideas.

Basically what i'd like to do is sync my Outlook calendar with my iPhone as i'm constantly organising/accepting meetings on Outlook at work. Now from my research this can prove to be difficult but luckily I have a gmail account, so am planning on using the Google Sync as the middle man.

Here is where the tricky bit lies, as i'm constantly in and out the office, I don't have a dedicated computer and therefore cannot install the google sync software on the PC side of things (seems stupid to install it on all computers for one person, plus IT won't allow it)

So what I was hoping was for some kind of app/process/setting in outlook to 'push' the calendar to my google account, or somehow have google pull the information from my outlook account.

Is this at all possible?

If not possible via gmail sync, is there any other option (besides mobileme) that could help? Even if it means making a new user account for some other service (preferably without a monthly bill as I have plenty waiting for me already..)

Thanks for your help!

2. macrumors newbie

Ward

Piloting a miniature submarine in your brain.