Sync Nokia 6265i phone

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by da_alchemist, Jul 9, 2006.

1. da_alchemist macrumors member

Does anyone know if I can sync my Nokia 6265i cellphone with a mac?

And are there any special programs I can use for syncing or connecting with nokia phones?

Thanks

2. steamboat26 macrumors 65816

steamboat26

3. iEric macrumors 6502a

if you live in canada and are with telus - i think they block all bluetooth transferring. that's what they did with the motorola v710...so i wouldn't be surprised if they did that to the syncing ability to your nokia.

however, the phone is fairly new isn't it? you may just have to wait for the next revision of iSync.

4. da_alchemist thread starter macrumors member

You're right about Telus blocking some of the Bluetooth functionality--just so they can make more money when users are forced to send files through their network....

5. Cue macrumors regular

If I'm not mistaken the 6265i is the US version of 6270. That's the phone I have and I had no problems synching with OS X since iSync's update to support Nokia Series 40 phones.

What is the exact problem you are facing with your phone?

6. da_alchemist thread starter macrumors member

iSync still cannot sync with my Nokia 6265i. Does anyone know if any third-party plugnins that will enable me to sync the two phones together?

thanks

7. HansomPete macrumors newbie

try this 3rd party software. I am able to connect my ibook to my 6265i. I also downloaded all my contacts from address book directly to my phone. :) http://www.macmedia.sk/pd.htm