Sync Outlook (PC) with Entourage (mac) using Palm OS PDA?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by hiltigger, Sep 20, 2006.

1. hiltigger macrumors newbie

I'm looking to make the switch to a mac, but I'm having trouble finding a program that will allow me a decent synchronization between a mac and a PC using my Palm PDA.

I currently am using a program called Beyond Contacts (www.dataviz.com) which allows for a perfect sync between my work and home computers using the PDA, but I haven't found anything yet that will allow me to do that between a PC and a Mac.

I wish there was a better way to do it, but as far as I know Outlook 2000 doesn't sync with the .mac account, and I'm hoping for something that will work out. This is pretty much the only thing slowing down my transition from a PC to a Mac.

Thanks for any input and/or advice you can give.

2. Kelmon macrumors 6502a

Kelmon

Here's another option that I went with and use on a daily basis for syncing between PC and Mac WITHOUT requiring a PDA - give Plaxo a try. Using this software by registering for an account and downloading the clients for Outlook and Address Book will keep your contacts in sycn between the PC and Mac automatically across the internet rather than needing a Palm as conduit.

Not sure if that helps but it is how I solve the problem.