syncing of address book to k750i

Discussion in 'macOS' started by cockles, Mar 23, 2006.

1. cockles macrumors newbie

hi,
    anyone out there has successfully synced the address (as in case, street name, zip code etc) from address book to k750i?

i can only synced phone number, email address, birthday.

if you know how, please advise.

thanks!!!!

2. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

I don't think non-Symbian SonyEricsson phones support this. My T68i and T610 didn't and neither does my S710a now.

3. tidymeup macrumors newbie

Hi,

Yes I have done this but I haven't done anything specific it just works I guess. The only thing it won't do for me is sync peoples pictures.

Does anyone have this working ?

4. PatrickF macrumors 6502

iSync works right out of the box with the K750i but make sure you have the latest version of iSync. I think support for the K750 was added not too long ago (before that you could just modify a plist file in iSync to make it work).

If this doesn't work I would suggest unpairing your phone and re-pairing it. I've had to do that before to make my phone work.

To get Address Book to work with the K750i you need to modify a plist in the Address Book package. I'll look up the instructions if you're interested.

5. ewin42 macrumors newbie

ewin42

I have also managed to get the address to sync up with my K750. Only thing missing is the pictures also.

I do have one other issue with mine and that is that sometimes when I update a contact in the address book and sync back to my phone that person is then missing on my phone. I have to reset all data to get them back. This happens no matter how many times I sync.

6. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Mmm, thread necromancy. :)

Anyways, picture syncing isn't supported on every phone anyway.