Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jgelin

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2015
St Petersburg, FL
So I called today to talk to Customer Service about what is going on and they still have nothing else to tell me other than the latest her estimate puts it is the 12th.. (thanks I can use a f*** calendar just fine) and that she really doesn't have anything else to do. And I called the local stores, none in the area -- Greater Tampa Bay -- have them and my apple store is out except for the 64GB Rose Gold.
So here I am a week later still in limbo and still wondering WHYYYY it is taking so damn long.

Jakedonahuee

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Why would they tell you to leave? What was going on? You just wanted to trade your phone what's wrong with that?
Because they "didn't know what to do" :/

But I went to my local store today and they helped me! The ordered me a Space Grey 64gb 6s Plus and waived the down payment. Since I'm incapable of returning it because no plus's are in stock. So they helped me so much, I walked out happy as can be.

Reactions: jgelin

Impatient28

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2015

But I went to my local store today and they helped me! The ordered me a Space Grey 64gb 6s Plus and waived the down payment. Since I'm incapable of returning it because no plus's are in stock. So they helped me so much, I walked out happy as can be.
I'm glad you found a store that helped you.

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015

That is so good I'm glad you found a store to help

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
i canceled my order and gonna hit the apple store tomorrow...gonna make reservation in am...
Me too I actually had one in hand today but it takes 24hrs to cancel my order but the store was nice enough to hold it for me for 2 days until T-Mobile sorts my account out, they had an issue canceling my order

Jakedonahuee

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Me too I actually had one in hand today but it takes 24hrs to cancel my order but the store was nice enough to hold it for me for 2 days until T-Mobile sorts my account out, they had an issue canceling my order
T-Mobile also couldn't place my order for my Space Grey today due to issues. Told me to come back tomorrow. But it's solved, thank god. Also saw the SICKEST iPhone 7 concept.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: Kenyon Hicks

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
T-Mobile also couldn't place my order for my Space Grey today due to issues. Told me to come back tomorrow. But it's solved, thank god. Also saw the SICKEST iPhone 7 concept.
Yes it still says an estimate for my order on the site I'm tired of waiting on them

jomayda

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2015
would you know if they are sending you a brand new one? like in a retail box or just a replacement?

i noticed something weird on my screen when i got it. I tried to exchange it at tmo store but no luck. So i went to apple. Luckily, they will replace it but its slow. I still have no updates yet until today.

i actually didnt know it would be a new one but ups just dropped it off and yes it a brand new one sealed on the box. Returning my defective iphone.

Reactions: LKal999

Taryn1477

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2015
So I just got off phone with tmobile rep says despite what website says about 10/5-10/13 I will not get my iPhone 6s Plus rose gold to November due to issues with production!! Ugh!

Reactions: jgelin and KST87

LKal999

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2015
So I just got off phone with tmobile rep says despite what website says about 10/5-10/13 I will not get my iPhone 6s Plus rose gold to November due to issues with production!! Ugh!

:( really!! I was expecting it this weekend :'( at the least!!
Waiting is real frustrating:mad:

Reactions: KST87

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
Smh I couldn't wait on them I went through the Apple Store I watched the Apple site like a hawk jumping from store to store to see who would have it so that I could reserve on. The hold up is T-Mobile trying to cancel my order.

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
At least they were able to answer that question its sad how slow they are and how they don't try to accommodate their customers.

Taryn1477

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2015
Smh I couldn't wait on them I went through the Apple Store I watched the Apple site like a hawk jumping from store to store to see who would have it so that I could reserve on. The hold up is T-Mobile trying to cancel my order.
How does it work if you go to Apple Store if you are on demand

Rosajoshua1996

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2015
Brooklyn
I ordered the iPhone 6s plus on September 16. They told me it would be here by September 29th . Whenever I go to check my order status the dates keep getting pushed back. I decided to call different T-Mobile stores around me to see if they had any iPhone 6s plus rose gold in stock and they all said that they will be getting them Wednesday so I will be going to a t-Mobile store on Wednesday To see if thy have any and if they do I will cancel my original order that I placed.

Reactions: jgelin and KST87
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.