Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jazzycat

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Woah, why the hell is there 4?

Yeah, that happened to me too.

order.jpg

itsboi

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2015
I've never been through so many issues with a carrier. Maybe it's just bad luck?

1. I ordered September 12th which was a pretty simple process ordering through the phone. But they ordered the wrong color (Gold instead of Rose Gold).
2. Cancelled the first order and re-ordered on September 14th because they make you wait 24 hours.
3. September 21st: first credit card declined and I didn't get any notifications about this until the 28th through the T-mobile order status site saying "order not complete". So I called in the 29th to change the card.
4. October 1st: order status says "transaction incomplete". Called in again and told me the first card was declined which I already knew and said they didn't save the new card on the system. (I called in twice to make sure they saved it).
5. I checked the order status today said "order not complete, complete transaction". So I called in again, first representative said everything was fine and didn't know what I was talking about. I hung up and called in 10 minutes later and they told me that there was an issue processing my credit card. They apparently got some digits wrong. Lol, I was about to go ahead and cancel the order because I'm just tired at this point. I've made over 10 phone calls through customer service and they still didn't get everything right. Last year was so simple ordering online.

Last edited:

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
I've never been through so many issues with a carrier. Maybe it's just bad luck?

1. I ordered September 12th which was a pretty simple process ordering through the phone. But they ordered the wrong color (Gold instead of Rose Gold).
2. Cancelled the first order and re-ordered on September 14th because they make you wait 24 hours.
3. September 21st: first credit card declined and I didn't get any notifications about this until the 28th. So I called in the 29th to change the card.
4. October 1st: order status says "transaction incomplete". Called in again and told me the first card was declined with I already knew and said they didn't save the new card on the system. (I called in twice to make sure they saved it).
5. I checked the order status today said "order not complete, complete transaction". So I called in again, first representative said everything was fine and didn't know what I was talking about. I hung up and called in 10 minutes later and they told me that there was an issue processing my credit card. They apparently got some digits wrong. Lol, I was about to go ahead and cancel the order because I'm just tired at the point. I've made over 10 phone calls through customer service and they still didn't get everything right. Last year was so simple ordering online.
That's some bull crap. I got tired of waiting and the lies was just too much I went to an Apple Store and got my phone. Didn't even use my Jump upgrade just regular EIP upgrade. I'm okay with that it was too much crap to deal with.

Reactions: mofoliar

itsboi

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2015
That's some bull crap. I got tired of waiting and the lies was just too much I went to an Apple Store and got my phone. Didn't even use my Jump upgrade just regular EIP upgrade. I'm okay with that it was too much crap to deal with.
It's so frustrating lol. I've been calm through this entirely, but this many errors and issues? Really...
I feel like the shipping is just going to be pushed back even further every time they get something wrong.

Reactions: KST87

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
It's so frustrating lol. I've been calm through this entirely, but this many errors and issues? Really...
I feel like the shipping is just going to be pushed back even further every time they get something wrong.
That's really unfortunate. T-Mobile needs to get it together.

Reactions: itsboi

TxM

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2015
Preordered 6s plus Rose gold 9-22 with regular jump
Recieved an email the next day saying it would be shipped out the 24 . recieved an email the 24 saying my order is back ordered expected delivery nov 03 - nov 10. Has anyone ordered the same phone with the same expected shipping date and recieved theirs ?

CassandraLee425

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2015
St. Louis
Was it in this thread that people had the gray bar across their message field? I just got it. iOS 9.0.2 on an iPhone 5c. Had to kill the app to clear it.
I typed my message without being able to see it, but still sent correctly lol.
image.png

CassandraLee425

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2015
St. Louis
Was it in this thread that people had the gray bar across their message field? I just got it. iOS 9.0.2 on an iPhone 5c. Had to kill the app to clear it.
I typed my message without being able to see it, but still sent correctly lol. View attachment 591331
It was like my app tried to send a voice message through iMessage, but messed up. I was texting an android/Galaxy s5 user.

CassandraLee425

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2015
St. Louis
it does that because the message thinks your going to send a voice message. as you can see in the message area it will be a grey bubble with 0:00 at the end. as if you were going to record
This just happened to my 5c in an sms text to an android user. I could see it happening in an iMessage, but it was kinda weird to happen in a regular text.

Paladin

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2002
Houston, TX
No issues here. Ordered a RG 64GB 6S on the 3rd with JoD, and they quoted 6-8 weeks. Shipped yesterday. Also ordered a SG 64GB 6S+ at the same time. No shipment yet, but the quote was 2-4 weeks. Looks like they're starting to catch up.

Reactions: CassandraLee425

Sandy305

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2015
Hi I order the iPhone 6s Plus 64gb on October 6th and I don't receive any email tracking number how much I'm gonna receive the phone shipped???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.