t-shirt designs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by howard, Nov 2, 2005.

1. howard macrumors 68020

howard

So who has heard of threadless t-shirt designs?

http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=n8tron

Its a site where people post designs. They get voted on and the top t-shirts get printed. Pretty cool for those who like unique and cool t-shirt designs. They only print so many to keep them one-of-a-kind.

2. joepunk macrumors 68030

joepunk

I have heard of them and for the most part the site/shirts are great. I like the fact that people can request reprints of old shirts.

However, the person who designed/submitted the deer getting cut in half shirt, "Real Men Hunt Deer With Swords," says that they took out the sword and the slogan and now it is just a sliced up deer. Huh?

Anyway some of my favorites are "This is supposed to be the future" and "like Father Like Son."

3. macartistkel macrumors 6502a

macartistkel

Hey thanks for posting this link...I love designing t-shirts and I might end up submitting my own design to them for the contest!! :)

4. howard thread starter macrumors 68020

howard

yeah, i figured since a lot of people here are graphic designs and mac people are generally pretty creative that people at macrumors would like it. I plan on submitting a shirt design too. I'm working on the design now, i'll post back when its done.