Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bepster

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2005
Hi all!

I would kill for one of these apple-tshirts...

those I could find where eather super-expensive 'cause there vinatge or really silly and "cheap"!

just looking for a nice one with just an black apple or the 80ties retro-apple in the rainbowcolors...but it should be new, not vintage!!

does anybody know where I can get one of those??

bepster

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2005
Whyren said:
<a la yankovic> I bought on eBay </croon>

And if those are too expensive, exactly how little are you looking to spend?

The Missing Bite has some nicer polos and long-sleeves, but are rather pricey.

as long as it's under 30$, it's ok...
i checked missing bite, but one I liked wasn't availible... do you know other stores like that one and redlightrunner?

that one, you got from ebay... it was second-hand, right??

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
I thought this thread would be KT asking about MacRumors t-shirts....or saying she had made her own to give all of us.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
mac-er said:
I thought this thread would be KT asking about MacRumors t-shirts....or saying she had made her own to give all of us.

aww, I get no love. :(

...but I was gonna suggest making one yourself.. hehe.

MAN, I want a MR shirt!!

/white shirt +
//iron on transfers
/// = kt wears her geekery on her arm

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Slightly OT... I was in the Apple Store one day, wearing jeans and a black Gap t-shirt and with my nano armband on... and one of the employees came up to me and asked me when my lunch break was.

He thought I was a new employee... didn't catch that I had no Apple logos on my shirt.

Whyren

macrumors 6502a
mac-er said:

For some reason I thought that too :p. Not necessarily KT, but the exclamation points suggested that topic.

Anyways, most things on eBay are "used" but not everything. Some people just receive these (whether from a convention or whatever) and immediately put it up for sale. You can always ask the seller.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.