1. lacrossegoalie4 macrumors member

Oct 18, 2004
    Missouri and Chicago
    Oh how I wish Apple made a tablet computer!!!

Nonetheless, for my line of work, I may have to settle for a (sniff sniff) PC. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? Or better yet...news that Apple is making one in the near future.
  2. vtprinz macrumors 6502

Nov 30, 2004
    I feel your pain...

Alas, we can only dream (for now?)
  3. wPod macrumors 68000

Aug 19, 2003
    Denver, CO
    its they 12" iMac G5 they will be introducing soon. this will quite down the tablet PC people as well as the powerbook G5 people. you will get a portable G5 that you can hang on a 'foot' and it will look like a normal iMac, except small and portable. well, thats a bit of a stretch, even for a G5 PB rumor. i really dont think tablets have hit on in the PC world enough for anyone to manufacture them in mass. but maybe it will be a future new product of mac that revolutionizes the industry. apple is able to produce a tablet that EVERYONE likes and wants.
  4. mpw Guest

Jun 18, 2004
    There was an article on MacBytes a little while ago(2months max.) about a guy, a pro photographer, who added a 'Trolltouch' touch screen to his iBook and swivelled the screen round to create his own tablet. Looked pretty good but must have been expensive. There was a step-by-step guide as he did it.