Taking back the bumper I wish I did not have to :(

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lilchub101, Jun 25, 2010.

1. macrumors member

May 11, 2009
    So my brother and I both bought bumpers with our iphones yesterday. I love the case it fits well and seems it would provide protection to the aluminum band but it just wont help during a hard drop. I knew this was not a very protective case when I bought it but I was hoping it would have more rubber/plastic hang over the screen so if the phone was dropped the rubber around the screen would stop my phone from butting screen with pavement/cement/whatever. I am going to take it back and eat what ever restocking fee they will ask for but I wanted to know what cases I should get at the apple/att/radioshack/Bestbuy stors? I am looking for a clamshell style case that is rugged. I have read that the ifrogz and the griffin reveal both have problems when taking pictures with flash so any suggestions would help thanks.
  2. macrumors 6502a

Apr 13, 2005
    i'll take it! heh. i would like a bumper but they have sold out at the 3 apple stores around me. i saw one on the table and i'm like "wait there's one!" and the kid said it was a return. i told him I'd pay for it but they wouldn't let me buy it because it was a return. bah!
  3. thread starter macrumors member

May 11, 2009
    Do you want it?

I'll mail it out today if you would rather have it pm me an offer