Taking "Tiger" Mountain By Strategy

Discussion in 'Community' started by zelmo, Apr 14, 2005.

1. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

Somewhat inspired by this thread, I was wondering if anyone was making plans to meet up at any of the Apple Stores for the release of Tiger. I pre-ordered my copy, but will probably head over to the Towson (Md.) store with my 4-year old son for the event. He loves to mess with their kid section iMacs, and I figure I'll pick up a copy of iLife. Anyone?...Bueller?

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Like the Eno reference. :)

Applespider also tried to twist my arm into going to the Tiger release in London, but am still unsure... I'll make my mind up soon.

3. zelmo thread starter macrumors 603

zelmo

What is this "Eno" of which you speak? :)

I've never been to an Apple "event," although I'm working hard to convince my wife that MWSF '06 is a great way to spend a precious week of vacation. Given the dim prospects of her agreeing to go, the Tiger release may well be the biggest Apple event I'll get to in the next year.

If anyone else is going to Towson, look for me. I'll be the guy with the small kid duct-taped to the glass storefront.

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I think it was more of a gentle coaxing... ;)

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

6. SFVCyclone macrumors 6502a

it seems like there are a lot of meet ups going to occure, maybe a new forum section should be dedicated to that, any one in L.A.?