Tampa Bay Mac Story Continues Columist: Bad idea

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Macmaniac, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

This is one you've got to read, its very funny. Error Windows could not locate DLL's for application X it will be closed. This is throughout the article have a read.
    Link Here
    Good Humor;)
  2. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
  3. mymemory macrumors 68020

May 9, 2001
    Well, if the schools want to give a real live experience to the kids why they do not teach them "fire arms usage" or "raping" or "psicodelic substances".

I do not want to spend my life fixing my care, I want to work (in a productive invironment) to produce money to have some one fixing my car and I would pay him.

To tell you the truth, the PC market gives a lot of work to a lot of people, specially manofatures.

As I am so deep in to politics I can bet there is a political reson for PC domination. How many companies are manofacturing things for PC? millions!!! and most of them are imported overseas by poeple that manage some good amount of money that for sure ahve friend in some instances in the government. It is an industry of millions of $$$.

Macs are not that profidable from that point of view.

No wonder th space program have so many problems, there is a new generation of workers with a filosophy on making things that are going to give you errors later. When I was studing in Orlando FL there were coments about those things at NASA with the Mars travel.
  4. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

Oct 24, 2002
    The West Loop

It's the design, and manufacturing of "good enough". If you make something that is merely "good enough" there will be an entire support industry built to support, and to perpetuate that something's manufacture.

You make something "too good" it will take care of itself, be a little pricier, and remain a niche player.

Sound familiar?
  5. MrMacMan macrumors 604

Jul 4, 2001
    1 Block away from NYC.
    Meh, this guy obviously has support to publsh an article on this newspaper or they would get flamed.

Wow it was a great article.