Target getting more Wiis tomorrow (Dec 1st)?

Discussion in 'Games' started by p0intblank, Nov 30, 2006.

1. p0intblank macrumors 68030

Wii Seeker says both Target and Toys 'R Us are receiving shipments on December 1st, so I plan on swinging by both stores after class in the morning. However I have heard of some stores holding off until Sunday for their newspaper ads. Can anyone confirm whether each is true?

Thanks! :)

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Target is holding their allotment until Sunday for their circular which will feature the Wii. Even if they get them tomorrow, and believe most got theirs on Tuesday they wont put any on the shelves until Sunday.

3. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

If I were you, I'd wake up and get them BEFORE class if they're open. They'll be selling like hotcakes.

4. p0intblank thread starter macrumors 68030

Well maybe I'll luck out and at least find a controller. The Wii is actually a birthday gift for me from my parents. They said if I can find one, then I can put it on my card. Do you think Toys 'R Us will also wait until Sunday? :(

5. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Yeah, the girl at Target said today that they'd be selling their allotment of Wiis on Sunday. They said it wouldn't be quite as many units as launch (where they had about 100) but it should be in the 60-70 range.

She also said they put up controllers/accessories as they come in each morning. I found a lone remaining Classic Controller and picked it up, lucky me.

6. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi