Tech Support

Discussion in 'Community' started by FuzzyBallz, Sep 24, 2004.

1. homerjward macrumors 68030

May 11, 2004
    fig tree
    rofl! why are all the funniest movies flash videos? someone should find the best flash videos on the internet then put 2 hours of them together into a movie and show it in theaters. that'd be awesome and uberlow budget :D
  2. NusuniAdmin macrumors 6502a

Nov 19, 2003
    this movie has been on newgrounds for days...old news :p
  3. tech4all macrumors 68040

Jun 13, 2004
    Awhh comon, its only been "days" and already old news? Well its new news to me :D

But that video was hiliarious!
  4. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Thanks, I needed that.

Today I waited on hold for 15 minutes with the credit card company. When they finally answered, I said I had an open case about a disputed charge (an unauthorized charge by a company I never heard of in a country I've never been to). I told my long tale of woe about my numerous previous phone calls to them, with dates and who I talked to and what they said, after which the representative said "oh, you need the disputed charge department" and put me hold for another 15 minutes, after which I had to repeat the whole store and be put on hold another 5 minutes while they "researched" it (read: coffee break). They finally decided to refund the charge. Elapsed time: 2 months.
  5. makisushi macrumors 6502

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern VA
    I know that scenario all too well...I have an HP desktop and I had to send it back 3 times for repairs before they sent me a new machine. Each time I was on the phone with tech support (in india) i had to go through the same stupid steps. Just thinking about that experience makes my blood boil...GRRRRR
  6. FuzzyBallz thread starter macrumors 6502a

May 2, 2003
    Home of Al-Qaida
    Check out other Foamy clips. His Rants are the best, while the Fan Mails are not far behind.
  7. wPod macrumors 68000

Aug 19, 2003
    Denver, CO

thats true, that is sooo true. i just hope apple never outsourses to india. . . i enjoy talking with someone who can speak english and doesnt read/answer off of a script (or are at least fluent enough in english that they can read the script well!)