tech tv

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by phufball71, Jul 13, 2002.

1. phufball71 macrumors member

how's watching the keynote on tech tv?
    I suppose it would be better on a 60 inch plasma rather thant a 4x4 box with carppy res. But i have heard that there is alot of annoying comentaing by the crew. Also, does any one with tech tv know who the people are who were comentating?

2. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

It was extremely annoying last time. I'm glad that I had connected to the webcast as well. I had to turn off TechTV. It was full of annoying comments about the P4 and iMac screen size not being adequate. Don't even bother with it.

3. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

I have to disagree with you wholeheartedly asurace.

Chris Breen, from MacWorld magazine sat in on the MWSF keynote in January and did a great job with commentary.

This year Brett Larson is involved (from what I hear) and he's a HUGE Mac advocate.

Besides, full-screen video and crystal clear digital audio beat that crappy stream any day of the week...even if you're on a T1 it still drops out.:p

4. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Whoops, I was thinking of MWNY. I don't think I watched the last one. I might this year in that case. I got turned off to the idea after "The iMac's screen size and processor won't cut it for anyone doing more then surfing the web" and "Sure the G4 beats the P4 in Photoshop but lets see some Quake."