Ted Nugent to attend SOTU

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by obeygiant, Feb 12, 2013.

1. macrumors 68040

obeygiant

msn

This only does favors for the opposing view probably.

2. macrumors 603

Technarchy

I agree. Illegals shouldn't be invited to the SOTU. They should be deported. Why a criminal who doesn't respect our laws is being invited to such an event instead of being thrown out the country shows this nation has lost its mind.

3. macrumors 6502a

Wow they are going to let an illegal alien into the house chambers to watch the STOU. Well I guess that is not to crazy for this administration. They probably won't even ask for identification from him. :rolleyes:

4. macrumors G5

yg17

Will Mr. Craps His Pants To Avoid The Draft even be allowed in after making threats against the President? Can't imagine the Secret Service is too happy about that.

Hopefully he only gets in after a full cavity search. Although I do not envy the person who has to check his cavities, god only knows how much hardened feces is up there.

5. Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

The article says the source is Steve Stockman's web site. I searched his site and can't find anywhere that this is stated.

6. macrumors 6502a

I trying to figure what threat he made. Unless there is something more to "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year,"

I don't see a threat to the president there. I'm pretty sure the SS was told by someone outside of the SS to go look into Ted to see if you can turn up some dirt. Obviously they did not find anything.

7. macrumors 68020

Mac'nCheese

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November,” Nugent said of the Obama administration.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...-madman-nugent-romney-spokeswoman-andrea-saul

8. macrumors 603

63dot

This could be the last time we see Nugent free.:p

9. macrumors 601

Moyank24

I wish he would take Stockman with him. I've actually met with Congressman Stockman on the issue of DOMA and other LGBT rights a few times. I came away disgusted each and every time.

He is truly a paranoid, hateful, ignorant human. Amazing a person who represents the good citizens of Jasper would have issues with President Obama. :rolleyes:

The fact that he would invite Ted Nugent is not surprising.....crazy tends to attract crazier.

10. macrumors 603

63dot

Ted is a weird one.

While not hateful in the same sense of a Westboro, he seems to hate on those who get in the way of his owning guns. He doesn't see eye to eye with his fellow sworn in cops/sheriffs on guns, as this video shows, and is talking about an argument that doesn't address what the interviewer is asking him. Why military grade semi-automatics? Why not address mass shootings? etc. He's on a mission but doesn't realize when the topic is something else. I don't think those of us who believe in the right to bear arms like me is getting any help from this unapologetic pedophile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjIMxf0VyU

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/19/1084636/--I-don-t-care-if-you-re-just-thirteen

11. macrumors 65816

citizenzen

12. Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I think Nugent would prefer a shoot out.

13. macrumors 603

63dot

I am sure there are countless fathers of teenage daughters who would be glad to have a shootout with Ted. I don't think Gene Simmons would be far behind.

14. Sydde, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013

macrumors 68000

Sydde

Looks enthused

[​IMG]

15. macrumors 68040

I think he wouldn't, given his past draft dodging history.

16. macrumors 6502

Not defending Ted....he hurts our fight....but many in this thread need to do some fact checking.

17. macrumors G5

yg17

I hope you're not referring to me. I stand by what I said about the tea party's Number Two man.