Teen Sentenced for Vomitting

Discussion in 'Community' started by Daveway, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

:eek:

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Weird people do Weird things i guess...... i dont really know what to say about this one besides it being disgusting

3. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

ewww....

If I were that teacher, I'd still be swimming in my isopropyl alcohol bath...

4. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

That judge gets huge props from me. I love creative sentencing, and I think it's really effective.

5. Daveway thread starter macrumors 68040

Daveway

I think it's sick. Cleaning up vomit fromdrunk people. Yuck! I hope he doesn't have to serve during the holiday seasons. :p

6. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Good, but not far enough. He should have had to turn in a work assignment using 501 Spanish verbs in a full sentence conjugated in the subjunctive, beginning with 'vomitar". "Si no hubiese vomitado a propósito en mi profe, nadie hubiese descubierto que soy idiota."...something like that. ;)
    X

7. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

What an ass. Have fun cleaning up puke you little ****.

8. pulsewidth947 macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

Thats rank.. you can get so many dirty diseases from vomit. Top marks to the judge though, genious punishment.

9. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

It was like the time th police fond me writting graffities...

They took me to the police department and called one of the policement on the radio. When the policeman arrived they asked him: Do you rememeber that big wall you painted las week at the highway? The policeman said yes. And they continued: well, this two guys just wrote some political graffities on in... all over again.

Imagine the face of the guy. So they made us do parachutes (jumpiong like a frog) for 4 starit hours until we couldn't walk any more. But before that pushups. I mean, they made us excersice every single bone of our body to the fullest. I did about 200 pushups that day, and when I couldn't do more they started with the parachutes.

In the mean time all teh police force where arriving during the night shift. I was swedding with my jeans and all that and a jacket too. That was at 9pm, they let us leave at 6am.

I couldn't walk during 4 days, I literally had to go to the kitchen rolling because I could use my harms neither, so much pain :( :rolleyes:

10. stridey macrumors 65816

stridey

Well, somebody has to do it... might as well be him. :D

11. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Allways amazed at what we will hear next. Just when you think you heard it all mankind doesnt disapoint. No wonder the Aliens want nothing to do with us but experiments. :D

12. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I dislike classes where you don't learn concepts and instead you are just expected to regurgitate what you hear. Perhaps this kid did too. :D

13. mc68k macrumors 68000

mc68k

that's the most awesome thing ive heard all day

14. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I'm amazed at him being able to vomit like that. I wonder if he took some ipecac. That was an unspeakable thing to have done. I think the judges sentence was one the really fits the crime. Hopefully he is leaning his lesson. :eek:

15. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

When I was in third grade, I cheated on my history test. When I was in fourth grade, I stole my uncle Joseph's toupee and glued it to my face, because I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. When I was in fifth grade, I pushed my sister Edie down the stairs and blamed it on the dog. [beginning to cry] When I was in sixth grade, I did the worst thing ever. I had this fake vomit, and I went to the theater and sat in the balcony. I leaned over the edge and starting making noises like hua-hua-hua and threw the fake vomit over the edge. Soon everyone in the theater was going hua-hua-hua. It was the worst thing I ever did.

16. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I'm gonna hafta tell on you. Hey Ma, guess what .Andy did!

[​IMG]

17. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

This is just foul, and a little weird. I like the punishment though, it's pretty appropriate IMO.

And mymemory, sorry but once again I have no idea what you're on about. :confused:

18. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

Intresting. My Spanish teacher would probably make me watch all 52 episodes of Destinos. OH THE HORROR!!! :rolleyes:

19. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

LOL! Was waiting for that to er..come up. Pretty good analogy of what takes place with left brained, class room second language acquisition. Let's hope he got his vowels pure with the "rodolfo" :D
    x

20. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

I think it's kinda kinky. I wouldn't press charges if I were the teacher.

21. RandomDeadHead macrumors 6502

It's ok, because I do.

Back on topic, thats just outrageously great. Well worth having to scrub cop cars. Just to think, not one person in the class or maby school, will ever forget that prank. In a way he has immortalized himself.

22. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Kudos. :)

There are two types of attention; positive attention and negative attention. Just as the names suggest, positive is good and negative is bad. It's one thing to be immortalised for negative attention but quite another to get credit for positive attention. :p

23. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

The punishment fits the crime. I doubt he's going to try and pull that stunt off again or anybody else for that matter.

24. diddy macrumors 6502

What is going on with kids these days?!

Although, being able to vomit on command may come in handy.

25. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I remember a Jerry Springer show from a long time ago where he had a guy on who could vomit on demand. I guess he used it as part of his schtick on stage - he was the lead singer from some heavy-metal band.

He'd drink weird colored stuff, then puke it back up. It was nasty.