Tell me something I didn't know

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Dane D., Nov 30, 2005.

1. Dane D. macrumors 6502a

Help I'm a addict of the Internet. please the internet is one man's greatest accomplishments. Without, I would still be searching through 13 floors of books to finish that research paper in college. My job is more productive with the internet. My TV viewing is down to about 8 hrs a week. My kids love to research subjects on the 'net. My wife and I found a great deal on a place for vacation. Come on people, life exists, the internet is in its most simple form -- is a tool to gather knowledge, presented in a easy to follow format.

http://nytimes.com/2005/12/01/fashi...=1133413200&partner=homepage&pagewanted=print

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

3. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

He will as soon as he orders something to drink...online. I'm betting that his kids were a build-to-order option for the wife. Maybe they called it "The Family Pack" and it seemed so familiar that he ordered it while doing some online shopping. Would that get free worldwide shipping? :p

4. Metatron macrumors 6502

Metatron

agreed

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

If I couldn't buy my groceries, or adult diapers online and have it delivered to my door, I would have starved to death in front of my computer by now, and have been covered in open sores caused by the stale feces covering my lower body.

Thanks to the internet, I'm "alive"!

*Googles the word "echidna" for no reason*

6. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

7. kwajo.com macrumors 6502a

kwajo.com

okay here is something you don't know: the internet is not the solution to all of life's problems. :eek: try to contain your shock, I now it's hard to believe :p