Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnH

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2008
Wow... and I thought that I was just buying an iPad case with a worn leather look and an attention to detail...

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
I want to know how well this bag works for landscape mode. I want to stand it on a desk but most of all work on it during train journeys. Does anyone have and shots or video of it in landscape from front, back and sides?

nuckinfutz

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2002
Middle Earth
Thanks for the link OP I think the bags look good and I wouldn't have a problem walking around with one.

I love the black on black. I've save Temple's website so I'll be watching them.

Besides I love that it's not made in China. Facts are anything made in the US is going to be a bit more spendy than abroad.

Dammit Cubs

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
I want to know how well this bag works for landscape mode. I want to stand it on a desk but most of all work on it during train journeys. Does anyone have and shots or video of it in landscape from front, back and sides?

Go to one of the links I have posted. You can fold the flap over and. Use that to hold the iPad in landscape mode.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.