Temple Run 2 - You Liking It?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by AppleRobert, Jan 17, 2013.

1. AppleRobert, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013

macrumors 68040

Not very far long yet so I guess time will tell overall how I feel about it versus the first but so far it is very good. What's your take on it?

Edit: found this review in my travels.

2. macrumors newbie

ethansamuel17

Temple run 2 is more advanced than Temple run 1.

3. Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I like it, but I think the colors are a bit bland. Too many golds in the background/forground so the coins really don't stand out. I think a bit more contrast would be better visually.

I think they added a lot of variety to the game and made it a bit harder, but once you get the used to it, then things just fly. I think the controls can be a bit more sensitive I'm leaning to one side but I still fall off the edge on those narrow bridges.

All in all, I enjoy it and so do my kids so that's all that counts :)

4. macrumors 6502a

It's pretty bad, to be honest, no progression, all you do is run and try to last long

Tired of this new Trend of games

5. Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Well, that's more or less the first game as well. There isn't anything to the game but that doesn't mean its not fun

6. macrumors regular

Highscore games IMO are the type where you can't play alone - I only play it to beat my friends. Once I got the highscore among my friends in the first Temple Run, I stopped playing until someone beat it and so on.

One thing I find annoying is that with the first Temple Run you had to time the revival wings which adds a little bit of skill factor in there, but the second Temple Run you can just revive at the end...

7. macrumors 68040

Badrottie

I find temple run 2 bit harder than 1 and temple run brave. A lot to learn to play better. :apple: