Terminator 3

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Aug 28, 2003.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Ok, I have been very "sex related" without meaning it.

I just came from watching the movie and I think it deserves a thread.

From 1 to 10:
    Terminator 1 was a 10,
    Terminator 2 was a 12,
    Terminator 3 was 4 I think.

They really wanted to kill the Terminator character and start a new sequal of movies based on John Connor and the machine war.

There was no back ground music almost. The directing was ok but the producers did a sad job. The movie was good because the story it self was good. Just when Terminator put on the funny glases and no one loght at the movie theater I saw there was not good directing. The new girl did a good job after all, I though she was the weak point but she wasn't.

The movie had a lack of impact, when I saw the 2nd movie I was immerse it to it for about a week. Thsi was an action movie only, they didn't work enough the first party in the bar, there was a lot of material there, neither the story of the other kids that were killed. You know, it looks like it was produced by Steven Segal but without a sound track and under budged, they cutted a lot of scenes, even the ending was very short.

I can tell the producers are concentrating in a new series of action movies.

2. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

I agree that Terminator 2 was the best. I too was quite immersed in it and still find myself humming the intro music on more than one occasion. Whenever I think of how cool the series is, it always goes back to Judgement Day. The first was good, too, especially for the older action style it has. I thought the third was pretty cool, too, but it definitely was lacking what the original two had.

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Yeah, T2 was the best IMO, but T3 also rocked, I wasn't disappointed at all, I thought it did the series proud. For me it did complete a great film trilogy, can't wait for a DVD box set!

4. King Cobra macrumors 603

That makes me proud to own the T2 metal collectors edition.

Yet, I haven't seen T3 yet. I'll wait for WalMart to sell with the T3 DVD for $6.