Testing clear screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by sosnow, Mar 18, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Is anyone aware of testing done on the clear screen protectors for the iPad. I am not interested in the antiglare or privacy screen protector. And I understand that the iPad is only two days old. But couldn't a photo site or someone like MythBusters take all the clear screen protectors and test them versus the naked iPad 3. I understand this may not be important to some people but I just thought I would throw it out there.
    I'm sure there are some photo enthusiasts that have probably already done these tests and I would love to see their results.

PS this post was done through the new voice dictation on the iPad three!

Thanks

2. macrumors regular

3. thread starter macrumors member

4. macrumors member

@the creator of this thread

So are you trying to see comparisons between all of the protectors on the market?

5. thread starter macrumors member

Not every protector maybe just the top 5 or so. I just thought there may be someone/website (gizmodo or similar) that would have the same retina quality picture on 5+ iPads. 1 without any protector and the rest with various popular protectors. I know some of the photo purist would measure the depth, color, saturation, etc based on each iPad.

Just a thought

6. macrumors regular

I bet if you wrote xo skins, zagg, best skins ever, and sgp they would send you some to review on here and compare. Maybe pitch it to macrumors and get it featured. Looks like they are hiring writers http://www.macrumors.com/jobs/

7. macrumors 6502

8. macrumors member

Hrmm. ArmorSuit is pretty legitimate. It's definitely on my top 5 list