1. JuicyGoo macrumors member

Feb 29, 2004
    I'm one of the many here who had faithfully waited for god knows how long for Apple to come out with a G5 PB.

I finally decided I couldn't hold out any longer and ordered a 15" G4 PB and I'm anxiously waiting for my first new Apple computer in 5 years.

There's a lot of negativity that's been expressed lately on the forums about what wasn't released at WWDC, not achieving 3gHz, endless "where's the G5 PB???" but I think the info that's passed around here has been invaluable to me. So as I wait on my PB with the advised extra video memory, faster rpm HD, and suggested 3rd party RAM, I'll say Thank you everyone for your help!
  2. nyprospect macrumors 6502

May 3, 2004
    Congrats! its looks like a great machine.Ive been waiting to.no imac g5 :mad: but oh well.i may just get a powerbook. have fun with yours. :)
  3. Crikey macrumors 6502

Jan 14, 2004
    Spencer's Butte, Oregon
    Cool, man. Today's PowerBook is a kick @ss computer; I'd buy one if I weren't so hot for a piano.

G5 PowerBooks will be interesting, but I just don't see how Apple will fit them into today's slender, near-ideal form factor. I think the G4 PowerBooks rawk.

Congrats on scoring one of the coolest computers around!

4. virividox macrumors 601

Aug 19, 2003
    Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    congratulations, im sure you will enjoy your new machine!!! i love mine to bits, and i am not really bothered that its already on a third revision, its tops!!!