Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLog.Genius

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Well, we'll know for sure by tomorrow, which is the deadline for declaring. Meanwhile, Adam Griffith is also staying for another year.

Griffith staying is huge. Another year, getting more comfortable. Those FG's may come in handy depending on how the offense goes. If whoever the next QB is can't get it done, Griffith is going to need to get as many FGs as he can or what the offense allows him.

iLog.Genius

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Look who has the top recruiting class...again?

From what I've read, Alabama recruited who they needed to and replace those who left for the draft. Now it's time to go to work, a lot needs to be done especially at the QB position and the HB position.

Also, who's going to create the 2016-2017 thread?

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
Look who has the top recruiting class...again?

From what I've read, Alabama recruited who they needed to and replace those who left for the draft. Now it's time to go to work, a lot needs to be done especially at the QB position and the HB position.

Also, who's going to create the 2016-2017 thread?

Looks like Jalen Hurts is going to make a real run at getting the QB position. I know that neither he nor Barnett will have had any playing time by the start of next season, but it would be great to have someone talented play QB for two or three years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.