The 501 meaningless posts thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by kettle, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

Feel free to post your heart out with one line nonsense.
    The sooner we all have 500 and an avatar the quicker we can feel good about the size of our cooking equipment and get down to reading and writing some really good posts. Remember size is everything.

Anyone who feels like this is unfair to posters who had to put in real effort, can put an extra zero on their post count, every time they successfully spot a july 02 member with 500 or more kills to their name.

Hop on Baby!

2. kettle thread starter macrumors 65816

kettle

3. kettle thread starter macrumors 65816

kettle

4. job macrumors 68040

job

This has been done before and is going to crash and burn faster than you can possibly imagine.

5. kettle thread starter macrumors 65816

kettle

which piece of this pointlessness would you set a fire first?

all I want to do is make myself an avatar.

so I can feel my vainity looking back at me as I read my favourite forum.
    I don't have that many good posts to make.
    I could be faceless for years.:(

6. job macrumors 68040

job

I was just saying that threads like this have been tried before, but haven't been well accepted.

Hey man don't worry about the lack of a 'tar. It took me little over a month to reach 600+ posts. Just post consistantly and you'll get there. :)

hitman

7. King Cobra macrumors 603

kettle, do you even know what you want for an avatar? Spamming like this will only make your recognition with a picture seem neglectant for real contributions to Macrumors (damn honest and legitimate posts). Besides, you will not feel happy some short while after you do get your avatar if you keep spamming like this. Not only would this be due to a long wime just spamming like this, but also you will have to try and get another 500 posts by spamming, which takes, what may seem like, more work than getting to 500. Then where do you go from there?

I realize you are having fun, but I think threads like this aren't really for the boards. If you want to discuss something more intelligent, answer me this: What is your avatar gonna be, brother? :cool:

BTW, in case you really want to tick people off, note each time you reach a 100s post. Like this: This is my 1400th post. You should all be proud of me. :D :D

8. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.