The Apple Support Team is AMAZING!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 758, Oct 17, 2006.

1. 758 macrumors newbie

I just got my MacBook (1.83 white) back from Apple (random shutdown syndrome). It took less than the 7 days they said it would!! Thank God. But anyways, on to the point, the Apple Support Team is amazing! When i first called, it only took a minute or so to get to a real person, and they quickly gave me some options to try and get my Mac booting again, after they did not work, the didnt hesitate to go ahead and schedule it for a pickup (DHL). They send you the box and everything (even the tape for the box, a VERY well padded box i might add). I got my Mac ahead of schedule and it turned out they had to replace the processor and the heatsink, all free of charge. THANK YOU APPLE!!!!

2. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Um, they didn't do anything amazing, they did what they're SUPPOSED to do....repair a faulty product that you just spent more than a thousand dollars on. If Apple was that amazing, thousands of Macbooks wouldn't be plagued with the random shutdown problem in the first place.

I think I'm still pissed for them not replacing my POS powerbook after 3 repairs....

3. Yakamoto macrumors 6502

Sorry to hear of your initial problems, but I'm happy to see they were taken care of so quickly. YEA APPLE!!! Service is what they are famous for.

4. 758 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well its the best service I have ever had from any company. So it was pretty amazing to me.