The Apprentice 2

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kwyjibo, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

Any body here watching this season?

Right now it seems to me the only all around players are Kevin and Kelly and I think they will be the final two, all of the women seem to have some deficiency sadly, jen lacks creativity, sandy doesn't have presnetation skills and ivana doesn't seem to have many skills.

what do u guys think?

2. madog macrumors 65816

madog

I think that with all these reality shows we need to come up with a new reality.

3. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

I stopped watching the Apprentice last season after they sold out and brought Omarosa back (after she'd been fired) to up the show's ratings.

4. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be

i think the harvard grad is finally starting to impress, i think he'll come good honestly.

5. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

BornAgainMac

I wish the Apprentice had better players. I still watch it for the entertainment value. Survivor had a nice iChat / 17 inch Powerbook clip last night. I wish I would have Tivoed it. One of the older ladies got up to the Powerbook and claimed she can't do the chat session because she doesn't know how to type. So they hooked up iSight and showed the primarly Dell audience and survivors what a Mac can really do. The Apple logo was clearly visible. Apprentice had some nice Mac OS X shots when working with pro-designers.

6. Inkmonkey macrumors 6502

Holy Canned Capuchins! Too bad he was fired tonight.

7. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Methinks that none of the people are as good as season 1. But it has been pretty interesting so far, seeing as quite a few of them suck badly at their tasks. ~Wedding shop comes to mind~

And seeing OS X screen shots is always nice.

8. Kwyjibo thread starter macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

i found Raj to be pretty entertaining but of course he got canned. Overall I think they started with more annoying people this year.

Well I mean sure the thing with bringing Omarosa back last year was partly for ratings but it was also to create a final task that tested all the skills involved in the future position - that includes team managment. Now who makes for a better team that people who's skills you are already familiar with.

9. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be

i haven't seen the last episode yet....

yeah raj was my favourite, the rest seem to be pretty dumb in my eyes, they've shown me absolutely nothing impressive...so much so i think i'd have done better on most challenges, honestly.

oh, and the photographer for one of the shoots in the levi's episode, he's a friend of mine! i was shocked when i saw him... i had done some scans for him last year when he was just getting going, obviously seems to be doing well! was of course shooting digital for that shoot.

anyone been watching the Rebel Billionaire??? with Richard Branson...how crazy is some of the stuff they're doing....and what's with the prize??? what's the fine print in that one??